Ask Me Anything on Formspring

Answer Questions

2.22.2011

Glory Hole Etiquette Question

So I'm at my normal bookstore - doing my normal thing and some short Latino guy with a smaller than average cock sticks it through.  It was soft at first and really small - but grew into something average.

I'm going to town, but he's not getting very hard.  Then I feel something filling my mouth.  I quickly realized it wasn't cum.  He was pissing.  Didn't say a word!

Now this is a huge turn-on for me, but I got to thinking.  What if someone else had been the recipient of his gift?  (Which, by the way, kept flowing and flowing and I didn't spill a drop!)  I think it's not fair to assume that just anyone in a bookstore glory hole is looking for, let alone, expecting a belly full of piss.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment