Ask Me Anything on Formspring

Answer Questions

2.22.2011

Yet Another Deviant Journal

I have been inspired by a number of hot blogs out there which document, in wonderful detail, the joys of raw sex without fear, pretense, regret or judgment.

You may or may not find this interesting, but I am undertaking this exercise for my own purposes. So I can recount my experiences, reliving (hopefully) each juicy drop of detail. I am not a writer of much skill, so bear with me.

A little about myself - I am a 40-ish year old white male, standing 5'8" and weighing 155 pounds. I am well-toned, if not muscular, dark-blond (with natural sunlights), tanned and always horny. Even-though I hate the term, I am what people may describe as "straight-acting". I own my own business and have a partner of 22 years. I used to be the epitome of a corporate, suit-and-tie man, but now I am am an entrepreneur living in Miami Beach by way of SoCal.

Last, but not least, I am a certified sex addict, and I just recently moved to south Florida. I have rediscovered my inner sexual pig.

I rediscovered that I crave cum, no matter how I come by it. Glory holes, steamrooms, bathhouses, beach pick-ups, bar tricks - it doesn't matter: if I can feel, taste, smell and swallow cum - I'm a happy boy. Straight from the hose, licked off a floor, slurped off of flesh, driven in me or dripping from an ass - I love it.

And, piss, I haven't played in piss for YEARS - and I am fucking hooked again.  More of a bottom in this scene, but there is nothing like the feeling of having a pair of yearning lips wrapped around your piss-flowing dick.

I can get into most scenes - lite BD/SM, top, bottom, left, right, older, younger, etc etc etc. And what I have discovered here in South Beach is that everything is available, in abundance!

As I begin this blog, I will recount some of what's happened in the months since I have been here.  Unless otherwise noted, these are based on actual events.

No comments:

Post a Comment